Friday, October 7, 2011

The Neptune Theatre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Here are some of the photos taken from the Halifax speaking at the Neptune theatre.



This is what happens when I get to be on a cool gothic stage, and they have a lab skeleton. I've always wanted my own lab skeleton to use for photos and have propped in a chair. They are just the coolest thing. I don't think I would have been able to fit it in my luggage.




Here is Sergey exploring the rest of the Frankenstein set where the lab is set up. If we had more time, I would have so done a photo shoot there.




The ghost hunt went well, and we got to see more of the behind the scenes areas since that was where more of the activity was reported. One of the main ghost known by name that haunts the Neptune Theater is "Syd the Ham" Syd apparently worked on the stage back when the place was still doing vaudeville, known as the Strand theatre. This ghost craves attention, and loves it when people are giving him the lime light.

The area where we did most of the EVP sessions was actually in the newer area that was built in 1997. Even though it is not as old as the rest of the place, employees reported seeing strange things when alone or few people are in the building. So if you get a chance to go to the Neptune theatre in Halifax, be sure to say 'hi' to Syd.

Just before we started the ghost hunt, the people who help us with the stage for our lecture, were kind enough to stay around and talk about there experiences at the theater.

http://www.neptunetheatre.com

www.paranormalcanada.com

1 comment:

  1. Elfie it was great having you here and I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet you guys. I have an audio file that I am going to send along you guys to review. I am curious to know if you all hear what I hear.

    ReplyDelete